SS SIGNATURE HYDRAULIC JEWELRY PRESS-30-TON CYLINDER W/GAUGE-PORTA PUMP
SS SIGNATURE HYDRAULIC JEWELRY PRESS - WITH 30-TON CYLINDER W/GAUGE AND A PORTA PUMP SHIPS FREE IN THE CONTINENTAL US.
International Customers: Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for freight quote BEFORE PURCHASING. The motor we sell is wired to 110v. To ensure you do not damage the motor, YOU are responsible for either ensuring you have 110v power OR for purchasing a converter. sandrasirles.com is not responsible for motor issues due to incompatible power sources.
***WHEN ORDERING BE SURE YOU HAVE A CURRENT PHONE NUMBER ON THE ORDER FORM FOR THE FREIGHT COMPANY.***
PLEASE PICK A COLOR WITH THE PULL DOWN MENU:
Press includes a 30-ton 4” stroke hydraulic cylinder w/Gauge and a Porta Pump. Outer dimensions: 19-1/4” high x 10-3/4” wide (13-1/4” w/feet) x 8-1/2” deep. Lower platen working area: 6” deep x 8-1/4” wide. Total weight Press: 71 lbs., 30-ton Cylinder 24-1/2 lbs., Porta Pump 25 lbs. ** YOU WILL NEED (3) 6” X 8” ALUMINUM SPACERS** Aluminum Spacers are needed in your hydraulic press to manage and shorten the distance and effort needed to extend the press cylinder ram. Your top and bottom platens should never touch – without spacers between your platens your cylinder ram just might fail.
PRESS SHIPS FREE IN THE CONTINENTAL US. All press orders include 15% OFF pancake dies for 3 months. After the press is paid in full, you will receive a code for your 3-month discount. If you want pancake dies to ship w/your press, place a separate order with your discount for the pancake dies right after you purchase the press.
PRESSES ARE MADE TO ORDER PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 4 WEEKS TO SHIP.
The sandrasirles.com Press has been designed, tested, and built to safely and efficiently be used for metal forming needs of jewelers, metalsmiths, and crafters across the board. sandrasirles.com presses are built from 1/2” steel plate construction, with certified welds on the entire press. The fully welded construction by certified welders makes our press extremely strong, durable, safe, and rigid with no flexing. The press design is compact and sturdy. Our press allows you to emboss, texture, bend, form, shape and cut metal.
The upper platen is welded in place and is compatible with magnetic accessories. When the accessories are not in use, there is a convenient storage space on top of the press.
The space between platens is approx. 4-7/8"
1. Press can be bolted to a workstation or strong table for safe use: Pre-drilled, welded mounting feet so you can bolt the press directly to a strong table or workstation. Not for use on a portable tool chest or any other light table. Please use 1/4-20 bolts for mounting feet to workstation. The 4 lag bolts that Secure the press to the pallet. (Helpful hint: you can reuse the four lag bolts to Secure your press to your strong wooden worktable.
Our frame has a lifetime warranty. Repaired or replaced at no cost.
Our frame and platens are powder-coated, with stainless-steel parts.
· - Affordable
· - Compact
· - Pre-drilled mounting feet
· - Ease of use
· - Many available accessories.
· - Works with other press manufacturer's accessories
· - Lifetime Warranty on press frame
· - Space between platens: approx. 4-7/8”
· - 6” deep x 8-1/4” wide lower platen
· - Outer dimensions: 19-1/4” high x 10-3/4” wide (13-1/4” w/fee) x 8-1/2” deep.
· - Frame is made to allow for transition to an electric hydraulic system.
Maximum operating pressure of 10,000 pounds per square inch (psi) Two-speed Plunger Improves Pump Efficiency By 70%
Advances and releases design for applications with a constantly applied load Pressure relief valve (Oil return knob) helps prevent pump overload, switch (venting nut) on the tail of pump. Open when in uses. Close when not in use.
Oil capacity: 700cc, 2M high pressure hose, oil pipe coupling with PT3/8 thread
Manual Hydraulic Pump is durable, smooth surface and good sealing performance.
High-pressure hydraulic hand pump for 5-ton to 100-ton hydraulic ram cylinders.
1. Pump is designed in two stages of high and low speed for
quick oil output. Two stages speed
action for rapid ram advantage.
2. Manual operation style, oil pipe fitted with quick coupling and pressure gauge.
3. Pressure could be stopped in middle. Inner designed over pressure safety unit protect hydraulic valve.
Pump Oil must be changed once a year.
SHIPPED: FREIGHT DELIVERY: SHIPS FREE IN THE CONTINENTAL US. sandrasirles.com will cover the freight charge in the continental US. Freight charge is between $250 - $575 in the continental US.
Truck will deliver to your home. Product is shipped on a 24” x 28” wooden pallet.
1. DO NOT PICK YOUR PRESS UP BY YOURSELF (2 PERSON LIFTING)
2 Unwrap and unscrew your press from the shipping pallet.
3. Put press on a strong table.