32-TON HYDRAULIC JEWELRY PRESS - NO JACK
32-TON HYDRAULIC JEWELRY PRESS - NO JACK YouTube Video Link: sandrasirles.com Hydraulic Jewelry Press Demo https://youtu.be/lKlgr88a8NY
WILL ADJUST SHIPPING AND REFUND OR INVOICE THE
This press does NOT include a hydraulic jack. Outer dimensions: 23-3/4” High x 13-1/2” wide x 12-1/2” deep. Lower platen working area: 9-1/2” deep x 8-1/2” wide. Total weight: 97 lb.
PRESSES ARE MADE TO ORDER PLEASE ALLOW 4 WEEKS TO SHIP.
The sandrasirles.com Press has been designed, tested, and built to safely and efficiently be used for metal forming needs of jewelers, metalsmiths and crafters across the board. sandrasirles.com presses are built from 1/2” steel plate construction, with certified welds on the entire press. The fully welded construction by certified welders makes our press extremely strong, durable, safe and rigid with no flexing. The press design is compact and sturdy with safety guards on all springs and a removable, polycarbonate (1/4” safety glasses material) safety guard for the lower platen. Our press allows you to emboss, texture, bend, form, shape and cut metal.
The upper platen is welded in place and accommodates the removeable, bolt on accessory rail. When the accessory rail is not in use, there is a convenient storage space on top of the press. Press is compatible with magnetic accessories.
The space between platens is approx. 6” to 9” depending upon the height of the jack you choose.
Press must be bolted to a workstation or strong table for safe use: Pre-drilled, welded mounting feet so you can bolt the press directly to a strong table or workstation.
Not for use on a portable tool chest or any other light table. Please use 1/4-20 bolts for mounting feet to workstation.
Our frame has a lifetime warranty. Repaired or replaced at no cost.
Our frame and platens are powder-coated, black with a stainless-steel logo plate.
· - Affordable
· - Compact
· - Pre-drilled mounting feet
· - Ease of use
· - Safety guards for springs and removable safety guard for the lower platen.
· - Many accessories coming soon, Press is compatible with magnetic accessories.
· - Works with other press manufacturer's accessories
· - Lifetime Warranty on press frame
· - Space between platens: approx. 6” to 9” depending upon the height of the jack you choose.
· - 9-1/2” deep x 8-1/2” wide lower platen
· - Outer dimensions: 23-3/4” High x 13-1/2” wide x 12-1/2” deep.
- Frame is made to allow for transition to an electric hydraulic system..
The frame will fit up to a 32-ton Harbor Freight jack as well as any other 32-ton jack on the market, please be aware of the footprint of the jack you purchase.
SHIPPED: FREIGHT DELIVERY: Freight charge is between $230 - $575 in the continental USA.
When placing your order shipping will be $375. Once I get the actual cost of shipping, you will either get a refund or an invoice for the difference in price, to be paid before the press is shipped.
Truck will deliver to your home. Product is shipped on a 24” x 24” wooden pallet.
UNPACKING FRAME: Frame has two wooden shipping blocks on the inside of frame to secure platen and to help you with sliding your jack in place.
PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Unwrap and unscrew your press from the shipping pallet.
2. Bolt press to strong table.
3. Slide your jack of choice into position centering on the round cutout on the bottom of the platen.
4. Raise jack ram up enough to take the platen completely off of the shipping blocks.
5. Unscrew shipping blocks and remove.
6. Lower jack ram and you are ready to use the sandrasirles.com press.
7. Keep shipping blocks very useful if or when replacing your jack.