30-TON ELECTRIC HYDRAULIC PRESS
30-TON ELECTRIC HYDRAULIC PRESS - (WILL ADJUST SHIPPING AND REFUND OR INVOICE THE DIFFERENCE.)
You will find these videos on my YouTube channel.
PICK A COLOR WITH THE PULL-DOWN MENU:
This press includes a 30-ton hydraulic cylinder. Press dimensions: 23-3/4” high x 13-1/2” wide x 12-1/2” deep. Lower platen working area: 9” deep x 8-1/2” wide. Total weight Press: 97 lbs., 30-ton cylinder 15 lbs. Electric hydraulic pump dimensions: 20-1/2” high x 12” wide x 13” deep Total weight 49 lbs.
DESCRIPTION: Electric Hydraulic Press
The sandrasirles.com Electric Hydraulic Press has been designed, tested, and built to safely and efficiently be used for metal forming needs of jewelers, metalsmiths and crafters across the board. sandrasirles.com presses are built from 1/2” steel plate construction, with certified welds on the entire press. The fully welded construction by certified welders makes our press extremely strong, durable, safe and rigid with no flexing. The press design is compact and sturdy with safety guards on all springs and a removable safety guard for the lower platen. Our press allows you to emboss, texture, bend, form, shape and cut metal.
The upper platen is welded in place and is compatible with magnetic accessories. When the accessories are not in use, there is a convenient storage space on top of the press.
The space between platens is approx. 7 1/2"
1. Press must be bolted to a workstation or strong table for safe use: Pre-drilled, welded mounting feet so you can bolt the press directly to a strong table or workstation. Not for use on a portable tool chest or any other light table. Please use 1/4-20 bolts for mounting feet to workstation. The 4 lag bolts that Secure the press to the pallet. (Helpful hint: you can reuse the four lag bolts to Secure your press to your strong wooden worktable.
Our frame has a lifetime warranty. Repaired or replaced at no cost.
Our frame and platens are powder-coated, with a stainless-steel logo plate.
· Pre-drilled mounting feet
· Ease of use
· Safety guards for springs and removable safety guard for the lower platen.
· Many accessories coming soon
· Works with other press manufacturer's accessories
· Lifetime Warranty on press frame
· Space between platens: approx. 7 1/2”
· 9” deep x 8-1/2” wide lower platen
· Press dimensions: 23-3/4” High x 13-1/2” wide x 12-1/2” deep.
· Electric hydraulic pump dimensions: 20-1/2” high x 12” wide x 13” deep
· Frame is made to allow for transition to an electric hydraulic system.
SHIPPED: FREIGHT DELIVERY: Freight charge is between $230 - $575 in the continental USA. When placing your order shipping will be $375. Once I get the actual cost of shipping, you will either get a refund or an invoice for the difference in price, to be paid before the press is shipped.
Truck will deliver to your home. Product is shipped on a 24” x 24” wooden pallet.
1. Unwrap and unscrew your press from the shipping pallet.
2. Bolt press to strong table.
3. Watch my YouTube Videos